Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time for a change...

I've decided to lose this weight that I've packed on. Now, I'm not sure if I have the same will-power that I had 7 years ago when I did this, but I'm gonna give it a shot. First things first, time to cut back on things. I've already given up french fries for lent; now I've cut soft drinks and other caffeine drinks to 1 a day. That's the tough one. Looks like it'll be a lot of water for me, and maybe some Kool-Aid...gotta be careful with tea, too (FUCK!). Guess I should get rid of the chocolate in the house, eat more veggies and fruits, cut down on fried foods and (gulp) breads. And alcohol...gotta watch out for that...

Exercise? Yeah, I should do that again. That's what helped me out last time, just doing situps and pushups every night. I need to get back to doing that and also running. Ahhh...it's gonna take some time to get used to it, but after a while, it won't be too bad. It's just a big shock from my poor eating habits as of late. Let's see how it goes, and I'll post updates on here more often even.

Today: Didn't weigh myself...kinda scared to, but I will in the morning. Had water and a Special K breakfast bar for breakfast, about to get some lunch now.

More to come later...

No comments: