Sunday, September 28, 2008

Left foot first

There comes a time when we all must answer the call. After avoiding it for several months, I've finally decided to come back...with a vengeance.

There's this billboard in Murray advertising Sober Spirit. What is this you ask? A site to warn kids of the dangers of drugs and alcohol. I can appreciate what they are trying to do...but the way they go about it might not be the best idea. You can check out the site here. I never knew what GHB was until this site found me. Oh, and think twice about the "juice" you drink in the mornings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, according to this, I(Ryan's mom)may be using club drugs. Oh, wait...I haven't fainted yet! Whew! I was worried for a sec.

Know the Signs

How can you tell if a friend is using club drugs, like GHB? Sometimes it’s tough to tell. But there are signs you can look for. If your friend has one or more of the following warning signs, he or she may be using club drugs:

* Problems remembering things they recently said or did
* Depression
* Loss of coordination, dizziness, fainting
* Confusion
* Sleep problems